Hello world!!
I think the most important thing in the list to save this earth is stop to cut trees to live on.
The trees play a role of keeping water in the land, which is essential material for animals to live. When it rains, soils where are trees suck up the water like a sponge, and little by little they spread the water out as a river. If the trees disappear by cutting down, soils will no longer keep water in it to let water run down the surface of land, and it cause easily flood which will carry many existence on the land. One purpose of cutting down trees is to build houses with it, however more materials of trees will be required when flood washes them away.
In addition, including trees plants generate oxygen which is also essential for us by photosynthesis. Although there are some creatures which take oxygen as a poison, we cannot live on the world of carbon dioxide. Decreasing trees can be one of causes of global warming. It means the earth will lose current environment which has various of life, and it is what we should avoid.
However, there are some reasons to demand trees. I found this cite;http://www.letusfindout.com/why-are-people-cutting-down-rainforests/
I believe we should not cut them as possible, but it won't be true unless we change some points of system of society. Nevertheless giving any example here has a difficulty for me because I don't know much about the world now.
Hi,Kaori! How are you?
ReplyDeleteI read your article:) Your opinion is very good because you have very good reason. Yes, you can say that trees are very important because forests play very important pert in ecosystem. They provide water in slow speed and be residence of many creature and this support our lives, too. Though, I don't think redusing the amount of tree is impossible in today's society. How can we live with less numbers of trees? I think the answer will be reducing production of new paper by promoting recycling. However, these papers cost more in comparison to new ones therefore comodities made by them tend to sell less. In addition, people tend to beuse more paper because they know that paper is recyclable material. For these reasons above, I don't have idea that reducing the amount of trees cut can be a hopeful candidate for now.
On the other hands, I don't think this idea is perfectly impossible noe not important. I believe that this attemt can be accomplished byadvance of technology. For example, there is a copy paper which we can use again and again. These technologies can change the world like typoon by letting the economic use of trees down though there can be some pains for people who are working in the paper producing bussiness world.
I had very good time in reading your writing.
Thank you so much! Bye:)